If you want the perfect summer cocktail, look no further! There’s nothing better than a strawberry margarita on a sunny day. And now, it couldn’t be easier to make one at home. This recipe will take you just 15 minutes to follow and will only require 5 ingredients! You can even make it in a big pitcher for a party or family gathering! With this drink, your friends will never have to worry about getting thirsty again.
• 3/4 ounce agave nectar
• 2 ounces tequila
• 1/2 ounce triple sec •
1/2 ounce fresh-squeezed lime juice
• 1/4 ounce simple syrup
• 1/2 ounce fresh squeezed lemon juice
• 4 ounces chilled whole strawberry, sliced Steps
• Start by making a simple syrup by putting 4 oz of sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Once the syrup comes to a boil, immediately turn the heat off and let the sugar settle back to the bottom of the pan.
• In a blender or a bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the strawberry and lime juice. Make sure the margarita is glass-free when you blend. Once everything is combined, pour the liquid into the margarita glass.
• Use a lime peel to brush the rim of the glass with a thin coat of lime juice. Then, dip the top of the glass into the lemon-lime syrup.
Method 2: How to Make a Strawberry Margarita
What you will need: Strawberries, Tequila, Vitamin C, Cucumber, Fresh Lime Juice, Margarita Mix Ice
1. Cut the tops off the strawberries and place the strawberries on a large plate to muddle.
2. In a cocktail shaker, combine 2 tablespoons of lime juice and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Shake well and strain the mixture into a pitcher. If you have a pretty big pitcher, fill it up halfway with tequila and halfway with strawberry juice. Add the juice of half a lime. Shake this mixture really well.
3. Add the tequila mixture to the pitcher.
4. Add one teaspoon of salt and one tablespoon of lime juice to a shaker and fill it about halfway. Pour in 1/2 cup of ice. Add the remaining ingredients to the shaker, shake vigorously, and strain over the ice. Serve with lemon and lime wedges.
1 lime, 2 cups of diced strawberries, 2 ounces tequila, 1 cup of cilantro
Mix the lime, strawberries, tequila, and cilantro in a large pitcher and chill.
Assembling the drink: Fill a highball glass with ice cubes, stir in the strawberry margarita mix, top off with more ice, then garnish with a lime wheel, if desired. Enjoy! Get the recipe here.